Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; times new roman, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
8. Payment will be confirmed.
9. ‘Author Declaration Form’ need to submit by the author.