Journal offers Membership of Two Categories
1. Fellow Membership :
One can use the title “ FIJSRG “ Fellow Member, International Journal of Scientific Research & Growth
- For example – Dr. K. K. Singh, Ph.D., FIJSRG
- Fellow members are given preference in the early publication of the manuscript after approval of their manuscripts from experts.
2. Life Membership :
One can use the title “ AIJSRG “ Associate Member , International Journal of Scientific Research & Growth
- For example – Dr. K. Merry, Ph.D., AIJSRG
- Life members are given preference in the early publication of the manuscript after approval of their manuscripts from experts.
|Membership Fees||Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Maldives, India and Sri Lanka||Rest of World|
|INR Rs. 5,500/-
INR Rs. 5,000/-
|INR Rs. 3,500/-
INR Rs. 3.000/-
- Members will be immediately sent the membership certificate (online mode only).
- Members will enjoy the publication of their research articles on priority bases.
- Members will enjoy the 50% discount on Article Processing Charges (APC).
- Members recommended articles also enjoy the 30% discount on APC (only four articles) in a calendar year.
- Life time members will be encouraged by awards and honours for their best academic and research work.
Rules & regulations and Eligibility for membership
- Fill the registration form for membership of IJSRG.
- Research papers published in repute journals.
- Experience of teaching or research is supportive.
- Paper presentation in national and international conferences/seminars/symposia is supportive.
- Fellowship /membership of reputed scientific or academic bodies are supportive.
- The managing committee of IJSRG can reject the application form of any applicant without giving any reason.
- Membership forms are accepted only on online mode.